Wednesday, December 10, 2008
We'll be blessed because we came

December 10, 2008 - We had our recollection at Santuario de La Salle. Us, the English Majors shared it with the Math Majors, Seniors of course. We had lots of fun as we rebuild our relationship with God as well with the people whom we have hurt and failed. It was a day filled with giggles and tears, with learning and sharing. It was a day of realization, realization that in a few months I will be walking alone in the corridors of Cody Hall. My friends will be graduating in March. It makes me sad and scared to face that fact, but at the back of it all, I'm happy for them that they have survived being college, and that they will be facing the real battle fully equipped with Lasallian values. And just like what Sir Slade, our recollection facilitator, have said, "Welcome to the world of unemployment!" heheheh...

There are things that are worth remembering during the event...

One - Mark, Ferlyn and Krismarie revived their friendship. I may not know what happened behind the scene of the argument, but Im glad that they are now helping each other to pick up the pieces of the broken friendship. The Math people have always been close to my heart since I shifted from the College of Education. I gained good friends from that major, eventhough their major is my waterloo.

Two - Rina and Dawn finally sealed the knife. Although they have been talking to each other since the later part of the first sem and on the beginning of the second semester, Dawn and Rina finally made peace with each other through the help of a white petal. A white petal was given to use by Sir Slade, it symbolizes the gift of peace. They exchanged their white petal, hugged and said peace. If our recollection will be made into a movie, for sure it will be one of the highlighted parts. Im glad its a closed book now.

Three - I am Rina's joy. I never expected Rina would give her "Joy Petal" to me. I was thinking she might give it to Ding or to Genice. Why did I say so? Sometimes I feel that she's annoyed by my childish acts or even pissed when i'm way too irresponsible for her standards. But after the recollection, I was happy to know that I was her joy. I was relieved that she still have patience over me. Lol



My LaSallian Journey

Englishes

Mathses

MathLish


We're suppose to do a task about our Lasallian journey, but I cant help to take a snap


Englishes with Mumoy
(Halin ang naiba)


Close thy book, Ding

And as we left Santuario de LaSalle with smiles and a warm heart, I couldnt help but thank HIm for making us feel his presence, for being with us as we share our frustrations, laughters and tears. And I hope that all those friendship that has been restored will not be broken again. not ever.

Labels: ,



Chocoholic Cathie is finally at home on 12/10/2008 03:51:00 PM.