Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Today's Best Site: Leaf 2

September 30, 2008 - I was sitting all bored in front of the computer, searching fo something interesting on Youtube and on the world wide web. Then I came across with a music video of Take me out of the dark, my previous Last Song Syndrome. Its not the song that captured my attention but the clips behind it. Clips taken from Donghaeng.net - our Today's Best Site.



Donghaeng.net was created by an "unknown" Korean "man". Now let me tell why did i say "unknown" and "man". i said "unknown" because I couldnt find any form of acknowledgment. He probably intends to hide his identity, although i found one of the tabs two nouns - Kiro and Donghaeng. Im not sure if Donghaeng is indeed a name of person, but im sure Kiro is. Now for the "man" part, well the caricature is a man so it probably represents the creator of the site.

Anyway going back to the discussion about the site, I was honestly amazed to know that the site was created by a Korean. I am not being xenophobic and all here, its just that most of my Korean friends are atheist. In addition to that, what i like most about the site is the Diary, the PrayerRoom, and the Flash Gallery. In the Diary and the PrayerRoom, members can post their reflections, promises, requests for prayers or personal prayers, thoughts, and meditations. on the other hand, Flash gallery is simply an exhibit room of the site's interpretation of biblical passages.

Overall, this site is interesting and enlightening. Well I admit, i am not all religious and stuff like other people. I dont preach biblical passages, I dont scream "Hallelujah" on the streets, nor do I join prayer rallies and concerts. I dont even read the Bible, I havent tried and the only concert I go to are that of my favorite bands. I dont look down to people who do things that I've stated. To each is own. As for me all I know is I know what to believe, I have my own faith and i have my set of morals. I pray to the creator I know, and I go to church every Sunday not because I believe what that church is teaching me, but because it's the place where me and my creator have a date. It's just our time. Im no religious like what I said, I'm spiritual. I'm not a loyal church member and I dont have my saints either. How about you? What's your stand?


Of Love and other demons,
Cathie


My Avatar Mood:

Avatars / Icons

Labels:



Chocoholic Cathie is finally at home on 9/30/2008 08:01:00 AM.