Wednesday, September 10, 2008
I'm back in the game

September 11, 2008 - Its been awhile since my last post. Pardon me my dear readers but this little writer has been very busy with school works, exams, and projects. You know usual stuffs that’s students do to please their crazy teachers. Anyway, I am back with bunch loads of new features for my humble blog. First is the new skin. Oh! I love it! I really had this huge crush on him. He is so sexy and a good family man. Plus if I add his character from Grey’s Anatomy which is Dr. McDreamy err Dr. Derek Shepherd, surely no blind girl wouldn’t fall for him. So to inspire me to write rose-colored glasses writings I made my Dr. McDreamy as my blogskin. *applause*

In relation to my skin I have added a few headers on the right side. Now, let me explain to you why the headers are named such.

Header 1: The Doctor is In
just a few lines about me. And a fan pic with a crush!

Header 2: Previous Notes

list of my 10 recent posts

Header 3: Old Records

Blog Archives

Header 4: Secretion Samples

I know the word of secretion may sound yucky but then again I don’t know what other medical terminology would replace it. Anyway, in this link portion of the blog are just categories of my previous posts.

You know the usuals:

Last Song Syndrome for my weekly mind-struck song

Today's Best Site for the site I find enticing

Essays in Idleness for my personal reflection about things and anything else

OPENions for the reviews (book, movie and stuffs)

Blah! Events anything else

Header 5: Staff Meetings

Tagboard. Feel free to leave a message! ^_^

Header 6: Interns

Links to my friends’ blog.

Header 7: Ultrasound

Mp3

Header 8: Therapy

Links to what sites I visit on the net. Try surfing on it, too.

Header 9: Charts

Links to my accounts. You can reach me through these accounts. And feel free to add me too!

Header 10: Chronometer

Clock

Header 11: Blood Count

Blogstats

Header 12: Donor

The thank you zone


Before I forget, you may notice in the Secretion Samples header that there is Blah! Events. Well, let me tell you something about what is this all about. Blah! Events is a weekly post about something random. Like if i saw something weird and i find it funny or an unusual overheard quote or road signs. Just anything random. Random. Random.

Well, I know you miss me dearly. You wouldnt be here if you wouldn't. Awwww.. And I know you well wished me Welcome Back. Sweet!

Time to discharge from this cabled diary.

Ta-ta for now!

Of Love and Other Demons,
Cathie

My Avatar Mood:

icon Pictures, Images and PhotosGreys Anatomy Pictures, Images and PhotosAvatars / Icons

Labels: ,



Chocoholic Cathie is finally at home on 9/10/2008 06:04:00 PM.