Monday, August 11, 2008
Blame it on Eli ^_^

August 11, 2008 - Ive been tagged! Im it! Im it! And now its my task to post about 5 fun facts about me. Eli started this (so for those whom I have shared this wicked chain, blame it on Eli *grin*). Seriously, I was really having a hard time thinking what to post. I mean I want my 5 fun facts to tell my readers/friends something they don’t know. But for the past 3 months (almost) of blogging, I have posted a lot of things what leads my readers/friends how chocoholic, life-aholic, bookaholic and currently how blogaholic I am. So that’s why I chose to come up with something new.
And with the help of thorough research, concept mapping, brainstorming and clustering, I now present to you my 5 fun facts:


Numbah 1: Multiple Intelligences Test


When Ms. hazel administered the Multiple Intelligences Test (MIT) to me and my classmates, I was so excited. I love taking personality tests. It's my way of understanding the confusing me. hehehe. So here's my result.


Purple - Naturalist - 8 points
Green - Intrapersonal - 8 points
Red - Verbal/Linguistic - 7 points
Blue - Spatial/Visual - 7 points
Light Blue - Musical - 6 points
Orange - Logical/Math - 4 points
Fuschia - Bodily Kinesthetics - 4 points
Yellow - Interpersonal - 3 points


Note: the image attached above is my result in bgfl.org while the points are my result from Ms. Hazel's
Numbah 2: The Waterloo

In relation to the result of MIT, you may also notice that i got low in bodily kinesthetics and math. yup! both are my waterloo. I am not comfortable dancing. although it's weird because I always get picked to dance for playground demonstration, linggo ng lahi, school anniversary and even nutrition month. Weird.

In the case of Mathematics - I really hate stffs that have something to do with equations, graphs, and Mathematics. PERIOD.

Numbah 3: For the love of words and utterances

Hajimimashite? Watashiwa Kyasarin desu. Anata no onamae wa?

Fascinating. Interesting.

I really love learning new language. Right now Im learning nihongo (just one of the effects of watching too much animes). And if I am going to have a chance to learn other languages aside from Nihongo, I'd love to learn french, Spanish, Mandarin, hangul and Malay.

Numbah 4: Non-wife material

Loud and clear. i can't cook, wash&iron clothes, and sew. My papa would always say "You are a very good prospect for murder. Your husband will die of hunger." But hey! we have take-out now, right? :)

Numbah 5: Alone in the gloomy dark space

I cannot stand being alone in a gloomy dark space. I cant even move. I have my reasons.

One: My eyes vision grade is 120+ - 140+, nearsighted. This one is acceptable. It'll take a lot of time for my eyes to adjust.

Two: When it's dark, there are ghosts. I am very sensitive when it comes to the energy surrounding me. Good thing my third eye is cooperative. (It doesnt work *wink*)

Three: The last reason is that the eeeewwwy, yucky, cockroach(es) appear. i hate the disgusting mere sight of them.


So these are my 5-lengthy-fun-facts (I hope you guys wont use it against me, especially the number 5). Well, I've done my part. It's now time to pass the ball. And the ball goes to:

Cindy

Ms. Hannah

Emily

Jerjan


Hope you guys will have a good time cracking your heads about your 5 fun facts.

And don't forget to blame it on Eli.

hehehehehe



Of love and other demons,

Cathie


My Avatar Moods:

Avatars / IconsAvatars / Icons


Labels: , ,



Chocoholic Cathie is finally at home on 8/11/2008 01:03:00 AM.