Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Today's Best Site: Leaf 1

August 20, 2008 - Fairies, Ogres, Monsters, Haunted houses, Talking stuff toys and the like. These are just some of the things that kids usually believe in. When I was younger, I used to believe that when you see a brown butterfly hovering around that means you will have more money and if its a black butterfly, somebody in the family will die. Because of this beliefs I always make sure to visit mom's garden everyday and capture the black butterflies who happens to hover around and release them away from the house. Yep, I'm that superstitious.

So one day, as I was reminiscing a lil portion of my past, I came across with one of the cutest-sans-factual website. I Used To Believe is a funny collection of child beliefs, and on this website you can add your beliefs too!


Here's one of the funniest belief I've read:

Until I was five, I used to think that women gave birth to baby girls andmen
gave birth to baby boys.
How about you? What do you used to believe in when you were young?

Labels: ,



Chocoholic Cathie is finally at home on 8/19/2008 04:42:00 PM.