Sunday, November 16, 2008
Moving on...

November 17, 2008 - It has almost been a month since someone I dearly loved passed away, and has been 2 weeks since my big sister left for Florida. I wont say I'm still grieving and depressed, nor would I say that I'm cool and everything doesnt matter. Because that would be very hypocrite of me because everything that had happened matters to me. I miss my Lola, I miss my sister. Both of them, I could no longer touch, hug, or kiss. My sister will probably stay in Florida for years! The only difference with the two is that I could never talk to Lola anymore (not even through text messaging!) But I guess that's just how we walk through this life. We love, we hate, we gain, we loss. We just need to learn to value everything that we have in our possession until the time that it has to go. We have to learn every lesson this life teaching us. Learning from every mistake we commit as our elders put it. We dont have to be scared committing mistakes. There's nothing wrong with it. what's wrong is letting it stay as a mistake without any effort of making it right. Hope it made sense. You may wonder what made me jump from grieving to mistakes. Well let's just say that I just made a mistake of not making the people around me feel loved and wanted while they were around. It just way too late to make my Lola feel loved since she's probably 6 feet on the ground. The least I could do is offer my prayers and visit her grave once in a while. I hope you'll learn from this one. Remember to express yourselves and show the love and give it to everyone around you! Life's too short! So live it well and enjoy! :)

Labels:



Chocoholic Cathie is finally at home on 11/16/2008 03:14:00 AM.